The following Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”) apply to your participation in the Return Path Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Return Path, Inc. (“Return Path”).
- Process. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the link that you have received in the inbox of the email account registered with Return Path, then complete and submit the online Return Path Customer Survey (“Survey”) no later than the last day of the calendar month in which you received the link to such Survey. After completing and submitting the Survey, you will be entered into a random drawing (“Sweepstakes”) for the Grand Prize. You also may enter the Sweepstakes by sending a postcard with your name, e-mail address and employer’s name and business address to the following address: Return Path, Attn: Customer Survey Sweepstakes, 3 Park Avenue, 41st floor, New York, NY 10016. Entering the Sweepstakes is free – you do not need to make any purchase from Return Path or its affiliates to participate, nor will any such purchase increase your odds of winning. All valid entries must be submitted or received by 11:59 p.m. EST on the last business day of the calendar month in which you received the link to such Survey (“Entry Deadline”) in order to be eligible for a drawing to win the Grand Prize. The winner will be notified at the email address provided in the Survey or on the postcard.
- Participation. This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to persons at least twenty-one (21) years of age, who are employed (continuously from the date of entry to the date any prize is awarded) by a company that is a direct subscriber to Return Path Certification or Email Optimization services at any time before the applicable Entry Deadline. One entry per person only. Entrants who take the Survey multiple times or send multiple postcards will not be disqualified from entry but will be entered for only one single chance to win the Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Return Path and its affiliates and agents are not eligible to participate. Return Path is not responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation. Return Path reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Sweepstakes, (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Sweepstakes, and/or (3) substitute a different prize (provided that any such substitution shall be of equal value to the Grand Prize). Return Path makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or Sweepstakes, or use of the Grand Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Grand Prize. A one hundred U.S. dollars ($100.00) Amazon gift card will be sent to the winner at the email address from which the Survey was submitted.
- Random Drawing. One (1) Winner will be selected by random drawing, to take place on or about the fifth (5th) business day of the month following the applicable Entry Deadline from all eligible entries received on or prior to the applicable Entry Deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified via email message by approximately the tenth (10th) business day of the month following the applicable Entry Deadline.
- Taxes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Return Path, the Winner is solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes and custom fees due in connection with the prize, its delivery and use.
- Release. By participating, to the extent allowed by applicable law, you (a) release Return Path and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, and agents, as well as the beneficiary charity (“Releasees”), from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in any Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the Grand Prize, and you agree that Releasees are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of the Grand Prize, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules; and (b) agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Releasees from and against any and all claims arising from (i) your breach of these Official Rules, including the breach of any representations or warranties contained herein, (ii) your participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) your acceptance, use and/or misuse of any Grand Prize (or any portion thereof), if applicable, or (iv) the use of any Survey in accordance with the rights granted in these Official Rules.
- Governing Law. These Official Rules are governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Any action by you or any third party brought to enforce these rules or, in connection with any related matters shall be brought only in New York, New York, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
- Sponsor; No Affiliation. The Sponsor of this promotion is: Return Path, Inc., 3 Park Avenue, 41st floor, New York, NY 10016. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any organizations other than Return Path, Inc. and its affiliates.