Deliverability Rates are Falling – Learn the Reasons Why and How to Prevent It
Do any of these email marketing failures sound familiar?
- My email campaign was sent to the spam folder!
- My biggest promotional email of the year was blocked!
- My time-sensitive campaign is taking too long to get delivered!
According to our 2016 Deliverability Benchmark Report, deliverability rates are in decline as organizations see more emails delivered to spam, or blocked. Watch our webinar to hear Return Path’s Tom Sather, Sr. Director of Research, review:
- Findings from our latest 2016 Deliverability Benchmark Report
- Top reasons for deliverability failures facing marketers and organizations today
- The criteria mailbox providers use to determine whether to filter or block your email
- What deliverability lessons we can learn from this year’s presidential candidates