Email Win-Back Programs: Do They Work?
Email win-back programs are considered a must-have in any email marketer’s toolkit, but how effective are they at converting lapsed customers into active and engaged customers?
Our latest report takes a look at win-back messages sent by some of the top retail brands to determine what works and what doesn’t.
Read the report to discover:
- How many top retail brands use win-back campaigns as part of their email marketing strategy.
- What an inactive subscriber is and how mailbox providers define them in engagement based filtering.
- The different types of inbox profiles, and how many marketing mails each receives.
- What win-back campaigns work, and what doesn’t work.
- How inactive addresses affect deliverability and inbox placement rates.
- A checklist of tactics to test for your own win-back program.