Return Path Introduces New Features and Data Enhancements to Exclusive Platform for Email Service Providers
The Return Path Partner Platform allows email service providers to proactively monitor deliverability issues across their entire customer base.
NEW YORK, December 11, 2018 — Leading email solutions provider Return Path today announced new features to enhance its groundbreaking solution exclusively for email service providers (ESPs). First introduced in March 2018, the Return Path Partner Platform is the first and only deliverability platform designed to give ESPs the ability to proactively monitor and diagnose deliverability issues across their full client ecosystem.
For an ESP, managing email deliverability for hundreds—or even thousands—of diverse clients can be a challenge. Return Path’s Partner Platform combines all the monitoring and diagnostic information they need in one place, reducing the time and effort required to identify client deliverability problems. The Partner Platform now includes several new features and data enhancements to improve efficiency and visibility.
- Blocklist and pristine trap email alerts. Sends customizable email alerts in near real time when a client lands on a blocklist or hits a pristine trap.
- Blocklist in-product notifications. Delivers an actionable, in-product notification when a client hits a blocklist on an IP address or sending domain.
- Mailbox engagement scores. Gives further insight into inbox placement trends related to subscriber engagement.
- Engagement metrics. Provides at-a-glance inbox placement rates, read rates, and deleted without reading rates for a specific IP address, domain, or brand.
- Real time Reputation Network data. Delivers trap and blocklist data in near real-time so ESPs can proactively work with their clients on deliverability issues.
- Enhanced ThreatWave details. ThreatWave data is now integrated directly into the Partner Platform, so ESPs can easily drill down for details on subject lines, IP addresses, and domains that are hitting parked domains.