Return Path Extends Capabilities, Launches New Email Optimization Suite Including Send Time Optimization, Subject Line Optimizer, and Executive Scorecard
New Technologies Help Marketers Increase Email Marketing ROI by Reaching the Right Inbox with the Right Message, at the Right Time
New York – August 18, 2015 – Global data solutions provider Return Path today launched a new version of its Email Optimization Suite, including new capabilities that allow marketers to deliver email on consumers’ schedules, optimize email subject lines, and compare email performance and subscriber engagement to select competitors and best-in-class senders. Built on Return Path’s proprietary email data platform, the Return Path Data Cloud, the new capabilities are designed to help marketers improve ROI from their email marketing efforts without needing to change email service providers or significantly alter their processes.
“Email marketing is a mission-critical revenue and customer engagement driver for most businesses today,” said George Bilbrey, president of Return Path. “Our history in email deliverability and our unique and proprietary data assets put us in a strong position to provide additional products and services that will help our clients and partners be more successful with their email marketing campaigns.”
New and enhanced capabilities of the Return Path Email Optimization Suite include:
- Send Time Optimization analyzes behavioral data to identify when subscribers are most likely to interact with commercial email and automatically deliver messages at those times without changing the way marketers deploy email campaigns.
- Subject Line Optimizer helps drive engagement and elevates email campaign messaging by comparing the effectiveness of real subject lines across thousands of brands and industries.
- Executive Scorecard benchmarks email program effectiveness and subscriber engagement against competitive and best-in-class senders.
- Enhanced Inbox Preview gives marketers the ability to see how their email creative will render across a broader spectrum of devices, browsers, and email clients, and provides insight on how to fix problems before campaigns go live.
- Customizable Dashboards provide actionable insights related to inbox placement that can now be modified and scheduled for distribution across working teams.
- Certification provides better inbox placement with participating mailbox providers and spam filtering services, which now include AOL, Cisco, Orange, and Vade Retro.
During beta testing, commercial senders reported that the new Send Time Optimization capability improved read rates by up to 25%. Return Path’s Send Time Optimization product is being offered as part of a new partnership with AudiencePoint and will initially be available exclusively for Salesforce Marketing Cloud users.
“We’ve partnered with Return Path for years to optimize our email marketing campaigns, so we were thrilled to be offered the opportunity to get an early entry into their newest program,” said Marty Turman, senior director of CRM for Vail Resorts. “Delivering our messages at the right time for each customer is critical as we look to boost marketing performance through email.”
About Return Path
Return Path analyzes the world’s largest collection of email data to show businesses how to stay connected to their audiences, strengthen their customer engagement, and protect their brands from fraud. Our data solutions help analysts understand consumer behavior and market trends. We help mailbox providers and security providers around the world deliver great user experiences and build trust in email by ensuring that wanted messages reach the inbox while spam and abuse don’t. Find out more about Return Path Email Optimization, Email Fraud Protection, and Consumer Insight solutions at returnpath.com.