Benchmark Report: Inbox Placement 2014
Fact: 1 Out of 6 Emails Never Reach the Inbox
Across the globe 17 percent of email marketing campaigns fail to reach consumers, going directly to junk folders, or — more likely — disappearing altogether.
This report benchmarks email deliverability by industry, country, and season in 2014.
Read the report to discover:
- How marketers in your country are managing inbox placement.
- Which industries are struggling most to reach subscribers.
- How Gmail’s tabbed inbox is changing email deliverability.
- What you can learn from holiday 2014 campaign performance.
- Where inbox placement technology and policy is heading in 2015.
- Why performance measurement is evolving so rapidly today.