Maximize engagement with actionable competitive intelligence
How do you know what subscribers want to see in their inbox, especially when they receive 400 to 500 commercial messages a month?
Inbox Insight gives a more comprehensive view of how your subscribers interact with your mail and your competitors’ mail. Inbox Insight shows you:
- Which other brands are emailing your subscribers and competing for their attention
- If your subject line should lead with an offer or a product
- Which days of the week are the busiest email days for your subscribers
- The most compelling offers in your vertical
Inbox Insight is the email marketer’s creative toolbox. Compare campaign metrics side by side with the competitions’ campaign to get full visibility into what works. With Inbox Insight, you can see how subscribers are engaging with your competitors so you can tweak your campaign to optimize engagement with the audience you want to reach.
“This product fills a big gap we had in gathering competitive intelligence and allows us to see where we could be doing better in driving the engagement we need to win.” - Timothy O’Brien, Group Manager at Intuit
Inbox Insight offers real performance data including:
- Sending behaviors like time of day and day of week
- Benchmark ratings for you and your competition
- Percentages for read, delete without reading and email provider marked as spam
- The percentage of subscribers who also receive email from competitors
Use email data to stay on top of your competitors with Inbox Insight from Return Path. To learn how to improve your visibility into competitive intelligence, read the Inbox Insight Fact Sheet.